Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Home Improvement

My spare room has always been my least favourite room, it too often becomes a dumping ground for laundry, things that need to be put away, the ironing board, the hoover..
So, this weekend, I decided to make it much more appealing so that I spend time in there and it will be easier to get ready for guests. So, the hoover, ironing board and all other dumped things found new homes in various cupboards and I created a little corner reading and writing 'nest.'
Reading and writing are my two favourite hobbies but too often, I find myself slouched on the settee watching rubbish telly (I am a total telly addict) so this is my new space- I have used it twice already- and not just to dump my ironing on!

1 comment:

  1. If I read on htat lovely bed I would fall asleep in minutes!

    ReplyDelete