Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Planner Obsession

Stationery. I love it.
Diaries and Planners are my thing and I have had many different types. I have tried loose leaf and it did not quite work for me and so this year, I tried 'The Life Book'.

A perfect diary for me has to have:

A month to view page for clear planning
A week to view with lots of space for day to day lists
Plenty of pages to stick images/ receipts/ tickets etc ( I like a diary that is a 'working' diary and also a diary that captures the year in memories)
Pretty pages


'The Life Book' has most of these and although it initially did not have colourful, pretty pictures, I added them.

It is becoming very full and heavy to carry around now though!

Pretty pictures and sayings all stuck in



Tickets


Craft ideas


Book reviews

Seasonal pictures throughout






Lists!


Trip journals

Monthly planning

My favourite section- behind this are lots of secret lists and plans!
 Handy back pocket.
I love it!

2 comments:

  1. You have NO idea how much I want to rummage through your wonderful book!! I LOVESES IT! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I have really enjoyed making and using it- same again next year!
    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete