Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Nuts

When I was younger, my favourite chocolate bar was called 'Cabana'

This chocolate bar was coconut with bits of cherries in all covered with chocolate.

My best friend, when she was growing up, also loved them and so for many years now we have been on a quest to find a modern equivalent as Cabanas are now sadly extinct.

I can't believe we have not found a suitable replacement.

It's like people don't want us to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. the elusive cabana. How we miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I know this is an old post so maybe you wont see this, but theres a facebook campaign to bring back Cabana aswell as some other old brands, please could you vote for it?

    http://www.facebook.com/BringBackABrand

    ReplyDelete