Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Thursday 20 October 2011

Book Trolley

 When I first moved into my house in May, a bookcase was on my list for an alcove in my bedroom, I want a tall one, with room for a tv, all my books, jewellery box etc. However, my new house budget has most definitely run out and so I had to improvise on my book storage with this retro tea trolley I found in a charity shop.
It has actually grown on me now, it would be better if it was a proper librarian's trolley, but I still think it is cute.

On the top is my pile of books to get through this Winter. As you can see, I am in a very spooky mood at the moment- I think I have been influenced by the cold weather and horror movie style high winds we are having here!
It is half term next week so I will definitely make a dent in these.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment