Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Monday 17 October 2011

The Perfect Weekend

This weekend, my university friend came to visit without her children so we browsed the shops, coffee shop hopped and got ahead on a bit of Christmas shopping.
Then-
I went to dinner with the friends I went on my Italy trip with and this was a huge success:-

http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/chefs/jamie-oliver/mustard-chicken-and-black-forest-affogato-meal

The black forest affogato was AMAZING.

I wish I had taken a picture- You have got to try it!

Yesterday, I went to visit another friend for Sunday Lunch- she lives in a beautiful old cottage out in the middle of the countryside amongst all the orange and yellow trees of the Autumn. The drive out there was amazing. She then very kindly gave me lots of plants from her garden to put in mine as plants from a friend make your garden more special.
We then quickly dropped into another friend's parents house for a quick cuppa, then home, lamps on and a film.

Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment