Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Friday 14 October 2011

Funny

Things I have heard in my classroom:


On discussing how Lennie in 'Of Mice and Men' accidentally kills small animals as he does not know his own strength-

Boy D: 'Why don't they just get him an elephant?'

Whilst discussing weekend activities-

Girl E: ' I went to an air show and sat in a Red Arrows plane Miss'
Me: Did you?
Girl E: 'Yeah, they didn't let me fly it though'

Random conversation-

Boy J : 'Miss, I don't think it's right that fish have only got 3 second memories'
Me : 'Don't you?'
Boy J : 'No, 'cos in Finding Nemo they all remember things'
Me : 'I don't think you should base all your fish knowledge on Finding Nemo though'
Girl A : ' Yeah, 'cos they're just acting in that aren't they Miss?'

Random Conversation-

Boy B : ' You know what they say about Blondes..'
Boy N : 'They have ginger babies?'

Random Conversation -

Boy L : ' I am actually registered disabled but I bet you can't tell what's wrong with me'
Boy W : 'Your hair?'

2 comments: