Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Friday 8 July 2011

7 things

That I have never done, but want to:
  1. Ride a horse
  2. Eat Lobster
  3. Dive
  4. Hold a baby chimpanzee
  5. Rent an apartment in New York for my six week summer holiday
  6. Get a short story published
  7. Go to Alaska
Things I like to eat:
  1. Cranberry sauce
  2. chocolate pretzels
  3. hummus and carrot sticks
  4. Toast
  5. Mexican food
  6. Chips and dips
  7. antipasti
My favourite things to do
  1. Sit in Starbucks and read/write
  2. Plan my holiday!
  3. Get home early and put my pyjamas on
  4. Go to London at Christmas
  5. Read a whole magazine cover to cover in a hot bath
  6. Walk through town in the early morning while the town wakes up
  7. Walk in the rain and get really wet
Things that make me smile
  1. The muppets
  2. Psych
  3. Thinking of my Vegas holidays
  4. My work colleagues
  5. My sister
  6. A sunny day
  7. Wardrobe planning

1 comment:

  1. Are you smiling at or with those work collegues??? I have a vested interest in this! Rocking the new skirt today by the way - it made me smile x

    ReplyDelete