Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Thursday 14 July 2011

Tim Curry


Tim Curry has been my favourite actor/ possible future husband since I was about 12.
Ever since I saw him in 'Clue' (which is brilliant)I have watched everything he has ever been in.
I even love him when he is in scary films.
He has also been in my 2 most favourite shows ever : 'Psych' and 'Criminal Minds'
In these two shows, he demonstrated his excellent comic timing and his ability to be TERRIFYING.
He has also been involved with Muppets which is never a bad thing.

I think that if Tim ever reads this blog, he should consider me to be his personal assistant, here are the reasons why:

1. I know all his films and TV work (but not in a stalky way)

2. I am a secondary school teacher so I am organised, able to deal with challenging situations,and have had a full background check which revealed I am NOT a criminal.

3. I am British, so I would be a breath of fresh air in LA, we could talk about things that are British, like Marmite, teabags, Coronation St and walking briskly to work across Tower Bridge whilst wearing a bowler hat.

4. I am good around celebrities- I once saw William Shatner at the Harvester and did not even bat an eye.

Anyway, Tim, if you are reading- please consider my application.
Thank You

3 comments:

  1. Tim, be scared. Be very, very scared...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first you did not mention how you made me watch IT and told me it was a SPOOF and it terrified me for about 10 years - i am not even making that up, even now i'm always scared pictures will move. And secondly, IT WAS NOT SHATNER IN THE HARVESTER!!!! and you did bat an eye because you went on about it for ages. And put it on your blog!!! These are facts

    ReplyDelete