Keeping Calm and Carrying On since before it was cool

Monday 25 July 2011

Summer of Repeats

This summer, I am going to be doing a lot of things that I have done before. They are little traditions that I really like.
I will be:
 Drinking a lot of coffee with friends

 Visiting my local towns and browsing how pretty they are

 Visiting Poole and staying with a friend's sister.

 I love it here

 The beach at night is so gorgeous


 There are lots of little cafes



 We have breakfast in a great deli at Poole harbour

 Then, I'll be off to the Reading festival




I like doing things I have done before, I love it when you start to build a set of traditions.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! These pics are amazing! Coffee with friends is one of my favorite things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo of you where you look all blue. You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete